Focus II DC Drive Controls
The Focus Drives Family are currently Discontinued by the Manufacturer, but are still available at Microcon. Call (905) 602-4770 for more information and support.
Focus 2 includes all the same standard features of the Focus 1,
Plus the following:
* Maximum control versatility using jumper programming - two enclosed,
two less operators and two chassis mount units for a wide variety of
applications from 1/4 to 5 horsepower.
* LED indicator lights to indicate if drive is in current limit and to indicate
SCR gate triggering.
* Standard enclosure rated to meet or exceed the requirements of
NEMA type 1, 4, 12 and 13 enclosures.
* Standard less operators unit may be converted to enclosed unit.
* A speed pot is provided with chassis models.
Start, stop, jog operators to be supplied by user.
* Adjustable linear acceleration/deceleration - 2 to 30 seconds.
* Adjustable maximum speed - 70 to 120% of base speed
* Adjustable minimum speed - 0 to 30 % maximum speed.
* Adjustable current limit - 0 to 150 % of motor full load rating.
* Adjustable IR compensation for improved speed regulation.
* Jog at run speed standard.
* UL listed and CSA approved.
* Speed regulation: 1 % of maximum speed due to load variations
using armature voltage feedback with IR compensation.
* Tachometer feedback circuitry standard. Addition of AC or DC
tachometer generator to the motor converts the drive from
armature to tachometer feedback for improved speed
regulation as follows:
AC tachometer feedback:±0.5 % of base speed due to load
variations, 1 % of base speed due to variations in ambient
conditions or line voltage.
DC Tachometer Feedback:±0.5 % of base speed due to
variations in load, line voltage or ambient conditions.
* Option kits available for easy field installation - most
kits simply plug into the main PC board.
* "M" Contactor
* Magnetic Reversing
* Dynamic Braking
* Current Signal Follower
* Voltage Signal Follower
* Jog at Jog Speed
* Torque Taper/Remote Current Limit
* Speed Meters
* Ten-Turn Potentiometer
* AC Power Disconnect Switch
* End Cover Plates
What replaces the Focus II DC Drive
Home / Contact Us / Products / Service / Sales /Supported Product / Powertec Support / Serviced Products / Feedback / WERTEC/ DC Drives / Focus Drives
Microcon Technologies Inc.
1105 Crestlawn Drive, Unit # D8 & D9
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1A7 Canada
Tel: (905) 602-4770
Fax: (905) 602-4779